- Users are requested to enter your details in the Library
- Books will be issued only on production of ID card.
- Books borrowed must be returned on or before the due date.
- Only one renewal can be done at any one time.
- Books will have to be physically presented for renewals.
- Users are requested to verify the physical condition of the
book/s before borrowing.
- For late return of books, overdue charges will be collected
as per rules in force.
- Users are requested to collect receipt for fine amount paid
- Users are required to observe silence inside the library.
- Misuse of library facilities is an offence and calls for punishment as decided by the competent authority.
- Users are required to keep the library and the campus neat and tidy.
Library Hours - Mon - Fri 8.45 am to 4.45 pm.
Circulation - Mon - Fri 8.45 am to 4.45 pm.
Books Borrowing Details
Member Details No.of Books Loan Period
Teaching Faculties 5 90 days
Students 2 15 days
Loss of Library Books
The borrowers are responsible for the books borrowed on the library . Loss of books should be brought to notice of the librarian immediately. However, the borrower must replace the lost books with the latest edition along with the overdue charges and service charges, if any, within 30 days.
If in case the book lost is out of print, twice the cost of the books at the time of purchase in the library along with overdue charges, if any, will be collected.